Fitness is a Relative Term

I've been saying for years now that fitness is a relative term. What do I mean? Fitness is a term used to describe the ability of a person to perform activities. So fitness depends on the person and the activities that need to be undertaken. 

So as a curvy woman who many people would consider unfit at first glance I just can't believe that most people still think fit means thin!!!!! 
It's 2024 adjust your thinking! 
Today I rode my mountain bike in the forest:

Distance: 35km

Time: 3hrs 51 mins

Elevation gain: 347 metres (1138 feet)

I spent over three hours in the red and orange heart rate zones. 

Could you do that? 

It's the equivalent of some people running a marathon. 

If that isn't enough to prove my fitness I'm not sure anything ever will sway the fatphobics from their narrow minded viewpoint! 

But here's some photos from the ride:







Popular Posts