Varied Exercise Regimens Offer Great Rewards

Varying your exercise regimen can have beneficial effects. You are constantly working muscles in different ways and at different intensities when you vary your activities. 
This week so far I have golfed, been mountain bike riding twice and trail running once. I'll also walk on the beach and do yoga practice this weekend. 
All that ensures I'm working every muscle as a week progresses! And I'm also focused on continuing to re-build the stamina and specific muscles I need for cycling challenges that I have planned for the next few months. 
So over a month since our nasty bout of covid, I can definitely say it was a huge setback in my physical fitness but I'm slowly building back all that strength, one day at a time with lots of fun outdoor recreation activities. 


Popular Posts