New Goal

It's time to set goals for 2024.

I'm 6 weeks post-op from plantar fascia release surgery and my recovery is going well.  

We golf once a week,  cycle twice a week,  snorkel/ swim once a week,  hike once a week and do yoga once a week ATM. So far my longest cycle has been 42km this year,  most of the time we do 20 to 30km at a time. 

I turn 50 in March, that has inspired my new goal to cycle 50km on my birthday! 

My birthday is early March so I have about 11 weeks to gain the requisite fitness.

I love having short term goals to focus my training. 

Today was our rest day because we've had a busy week including a 33km (with 400 metres of elevation gain) cycle yesterday.  So the only exercise today was a bushwalk at North Lake. 

Walking is still quite challenging for me which is why cycling is my main focus ATM. 


Stay tuned to see if I reach my goal. 


Popular Posts