9 Holes

Golf day!

It's less than 4 weeks since my plantar fascia release and neurolysis surgery and for the first time this year,  I played nine holes of golf today!

I'm exhausted despite using an electric golf cart but so pleased I can get back to golfing finally. Even with the cart it was an 8,000 step day!
My swing needs a little work as I couldn't follow through properly this year until the surgery because it required all my body weight to be in my injured foot.  That was impossible when I was in pain all year before the surgery. 
My follow through will be my main golf improvement goal for now,  but overall I was happy with my round.  
Hubby had a great round too and the weather was perfect!
I always prefer outdoor recreation to contrived exercise, so it's great to be reclaiming that lifestyle after 9 months of pain.  

Popular Posts