3 Reasons More Wives Should Take Up Golf

When golfing I rarely see other women on course.  Most golfers seem to be men. It's an interesting phenomenon I've noticed at all the courses we've played. 

3 Reasons More Wives Should Take Up Golf

  1. It's fabulous outdoor recreation that isn't too intense but there's lots of walking which is great exercise
  2. It's fun and challenging. There's lots to learn but you can play as you learn
  3. It's a great sport to do with your husband/wife/life partner so that you can both enjoy it and work together on skills

I've been golfing since 2013, I took it up to share in hubby's interest. 
Today he played a round of golf,  I tagged along but I'll need a lot more physio before my foot is ready for golfing after surgery two and a half weeks ago. So I chauffeured him around the course and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. 
He hit some fabulous tee shots today!
It was cloudy and a little humid on the front nine but the temp was perfect. On the back nine it was sunny and mild with a breeze. 
We had a beer in the clubhouse after the round. 
We saw lots of kangaroos as usual,  mostly mums and their joey's. It's one of my favourite things about golf - immersion in nature. 
It takes years to learn the skills needed to play golf well but if you are willing golf is a rewarding pastime.  


Popular Posts