8 mins

As I've mentioned in previous posts lately I've been struggling with Feet Up inversions due to chronic breathing problems since Spring. I have tracheobronchomalacia and vocal cord dysfunction so my symptoms flare up from time to time. I recently noticed that Nasacort (OTC steroid nasal spray) helps me breathe and talk once it reaches my throat! So I've been working my way back up to 7+mins. 

Today I did 8 mins of Feet Up practice outside on the deck in the sunshine! It felt great to get back to it!

We have removalists coming in less than two weeks to move all our belongings back to Australia! Yay. 
We'll be living in a temporary apartment here in Denver for a few months after that because it takes our stuff months to get to Australia. But I'm lucky I have two Feet Ups so one will be shipped to Australia and the other will go to the temporary apartment (I'll give it away to a friend when we are ready to fly home to Australia in January). 
Check out that amazing cloudy sky:
And my grand pup Leo is pretty cute too:



Popular Posts