YTT Journey

 As my yoga teacher training journey nears its end I wanted to share some thoughts about what I felt was important learning from my journey.

Firstly I think exposure to historic yogic texts was a vitally important component of my YTT journey that definitely led to an understanding of the basic yoga styles. 

Hatha:

Royal Yoga
Ashtanga Vinyasa
Yoga is more than just exercise/asana practice! It is a multifaceted approach to living a morally, ethically, mentally and physically healthy life through the practice of all aspects of yoga:
To practice yoga you don't have to be the best or seek perfection of pose! The entire journey is important. 

Yoga is for everybody! You don't have to be a slim, ultra-fit person to participate, enjoy or even TEACH yoga!

Learning about yoga will be a lifelong journey.

Popular Posts