YTT

As this pandemic continues and the vaccine rollout takes time are you looking for new challenges to fill your time? I certainly have been!

So I decided to do an online yoga teacher training (YTT) course! I am not really planning to teach yoga necessarily I just want to learn more and enjoy the process of exploring a new avenue. I chose a relatively inexpensive online only course because I am interested in at home personal development during this loooong pandemic winter!

Here is a link to the Yoga School:

https://bhaktiyogshala.com/online-yoga-certification

I chose the 200hr course which is only $99, yes that is right $99, it had good Google reviews which helped me make my decision and so far I am impressed with what is included! Here is a link to the course info:

200 hour course

Today I paid, set up my online learning account, reviewed what I will learn, downloaded course materials that were emailed to me and completed the first video lesson on Pranayama (breathing). I enjoyed immersing myself into something new! I plan to do the 200 hours by the end of this year but probably within the next few months.

I am also considering a 100 hour meditation certification course online. It is great to have something new to do!

So if you are looking for a new challenge, stay tuned as I share more of my journey with YTT.

Popular Posts