Buzz Word of the Week

This week let's bust the myth that curvy women aren't disciplined! Seriously what a load of bull*#&

Here's a dictionary definition of disciplined:

I'm a highly organized individual in my creative career as a quilt book author, I'm able to "control" my behavior in order to set and meet goals. But I have a busy life and an energetic sense of creativity, that mean exercise isn't always my highest priority. That's okay because each person gets to decide what's most important to them and what makes them happy!
Don't imagine that judgey people and their expectations make one iota of difference in your life. 

You are the person that needs to decide how much of a priority health & fitness behaviors are for you. Remember fitness is a vast continuum of variation!


Popular Posts